114 Whitaker Street, Liberty SC, 29657 MLS® #1395723
Home in None Liberty SC
Welcome to this beautifully remodeled home. The open-floor plan is ideal for large family gatherings. Enjoy the privacy/seclusion of this cul-de-sac of only a few homes with a view of wooded acreage across the street (also for sale) but within walking distance to lovely downtown Liberty for a lunch/dinner in the restaurants. Updates include: (bedroom) hardwood refinished; interior freshly painted; new (bedroom) carpet; some new lighting fixtures including new outdoor porch fixtures; new kitchen cabinet doors/hardware. Previous updates: windows were changed to vinyl, thermal windows; enlarged bathroom updated with tile, laundry room, etc. Recent survey is in the Associated Documents. Be sure to view the “interactive” floor plan online on the non-branded tour link. A short distance to Hwy 123/178 gives you great access (30 minutes) to Greenville or Anderson. While enjoying a small town environment, you are only 30 minutes to lakes or mountains for a quick day adventure. Great schools! Make your memories in this home!!
- MLS® #1395723
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJudy Messer
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address114 Whitaker Street
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesOven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- ElementaryChastain Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.