109 Comstock Court, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1395738
Home in Silverleaf Greer SC
What a Magnificent Find! Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac street of the Eastside Silverleaf Subdivision, this beautiful 5BR, 3.5BA home awaits a new owner and is move-in ready! This home is truly unique with two distinguishing features such as a fully equipped IN-LAW SUITE / APARTMENT (with Florida Room & 25x18 Bonus Room) and a large, highly functional beautiful kitchen that has been the heart of this home’s family for twenty years! Simply a must see! As you enter, you will find a spacious great room (currently being used a dining room) with gas fireplace, a dining room, living room area (could be home office) and a beautiful kitchen! The kitchen and breakfast area adjoin the spacious great room creating an ideal place for entertaining. The huge kitchen features lots of natural light, an oversized island w/gorgeous granite top, ample cabinet & counter space, pantry and more! Step out to your private 12x20 screened porch overlooking a nice large wooded, leveled, fenced backyard including a fire pit and a 16x12 deck for many nights of entertainment. Upstairs you will find a fabulous master suite offering a large full bath with separate shower and soaking tub, double vanities, and a huge walk-in closet. In addition, there are 3 more bedrooms w/ample closet space and a full bath to share. A 22x17 bonus room is simply amazing - this space would make an excellent second living area, game room, crafting space – or possibly even a bedroom given that it has a closet- the possibilities are endless. Finally, the second quarters- THE IN-LAW SUITE makes this home even more desirable – complete with its own kitchen, full bath, bedroom, Florida room w/ brick fireplace 25x18 Bonus Room, and a separate entrance. Some recent updates include – a new Roof (2017), Leaf guard Gutters (2017), Upstairs Carpet (2018), Downstairs Carpet (2016), Upstairs HVAC (2015), Downstairs HVAC (2018), Kitchen And Florida Room Skylights (2017), Kitchen Countertops - Granite And Quartz (2018) , and Renovated Master Bath (2010). All this in the popular Eastside area- this is an amazing opportunity to get into this much sought-after location in Silverleaf which has wonderful amenities including swimming pool with swim team, tennis courts, athletic fields, and playground. Conveniently located to Pelham Rd Downtown Greenville, St. Francis & Greenville Hospital, shopping, restaurants, award winning schools, and access to I-385, yet tucked away in a cul-de-sac to enjoy your privacy. So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home, this beauty will not last long – come see it today!
- MLS® #1395738
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAlan Swartzentruber
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address109 Comstock Court
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.