113 Vesta Drive, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1395799
Home in Vardy Vale Greenville SC
This cute bungalow is located on a quiet street with many well kept brick ranch style homes. It is just 9 minutes to either of the downtown hospitals and to the Village of West End. The eat in kitchen has ceramic tile flooring and the small laundry room is just off the kitchen. Master bedroom has an adjoining half bath and two closets. The living room is large and has a door to the spacious deck. All bedrooms and the living room have hardwood floors. Both the roof and the central heat & air system are just 5 1/2 years old, so you can mark these expensive items off the list of things you might have to replace in the near future. This is a great home for a first time buyer or for someone wanting to own a nice rental property. Schedule an appointment to check it out.
- MLS® #1395799
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKaaren Anderson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address113 Vesta Drive
- SubdivisionVardy Vale
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.