214 Whitehall Road, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1395829
Home in None Anderson SC
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!!!Centrally located for easy access to downtown, dining, shopping, Hartwell Lake and wonderful Lindley Park! 4 bedrooms, 2 baths with some original hardwood floors, antique tile surround on wood burning fireplace, built in bookcases in 2 of the bedrooms. Covered front porch and a large , fenced in backyard with detached 2 car garage. Very private and shaded back yard. Access to alley in back. A great house with lots of potential! Property sold "as is"
- MLS® #1395829
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPatty Pfister
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address214 Whitehall Road
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDisposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.