613 Oak Pointe Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1395848
Home in Oak Pointe Greenville SC
Great COMMUNITY and great LOCATION in Oak Pointe Subdivision! Charming home with amazing Outdoor Living Space (including detached WORKSHOP) and in a cul-de-sac steps away from Oak Grove Lake Park (*18 acre fishing lake with a .8 mile walking/jogging/biking trail maintained by Greenville County.*), this HOME has so much to offer! This is your chance to be in this popular area at a Great Price and a superb location. The Stacked Stone and vinyl exterior with stained cedar pillars and professional landscaping give this home tremendous curb appeal. In the back, you will find a very large deck area with pergola covering, very nice Work Shop with electricity, beautiful landscaping, and a heated and cooled Sun Room with Sunsetter shades for the too hot or too cold days! Plenty of Fantastic Entertaining Space!! Entering the home, you will be struck by the large living room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace, french doors leading to the sunroom, and fully remodeled 1/2 bath. The very large kitchen offers solid surface counter-tops, back-splash, bay window/breakfast area, extra large pantry, custom bar area, lots of cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The laundry room features a soaking sink, ample space, cabinets for storage, and a back door to the outside living space. The separate dining room and storage closets finish off the downstairs. Upstairs, the Master bedroom easily holds a king size bed and opens to a large walk-in-closet which leads to walk in attic space with TONS of STORAGE! In addition, it also has a small office off of the master bedroom with maple cabinetry! The master bath has jetted tub, double sinks, and a separate shower and water closet. Two other good sized bedrooms, full bath and linen closet finish off the upstairs. Tankless water heater, Architectural roof, Tilt-out vinyl windows, full coverage sprinkler system, over-sized garage are just some of the additional upgrades to the home. At a Very Reasonable Price, Oak Pointe home owners have the Option of joining Dove Tree amenities that are a short walk away. This includes access to the beautiful pool facilities, tennis courts, clubhouse, and FANTASTIC SWIM TEAM. It is VERY RARE to find such a Quality Built Home, Great Location, All the "Extras" that come along with this home, and at such a fantastic price....but one of the best intangible aspects of this home, is the Community itself!! As you pass through, talk to the excellent neighbors and hear it for yourself!! Hurry, this one may not last long!!
- MLS® #1395848
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJonathan Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address613 Oak Pointe Court
- SubdivisionOak Pointe
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.