1031 Powderhorn Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1395904
Home in Powderhorn Simpsonville SC
Upgraded finishes, brand new stainless kitchen appliances, crown molding, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, private lot, and quick access to downtown Greenville with its many attractions! Located in Simpsonville's established, quiet, and desirable Powderhorn community, this spacious home is vacant and ready for you to move in! The lower level is cozy and allows for separation of space, while still providing the ability to entertain larger crowds in the living area, formal dining room, back deck, or private shaded yard. The kitchen has solid cabinetry, and has been recently updated with brand new stainless appliances, porcelain tile floors, and new counter tops. Upstairs, the master bedroom is very large, has a walk-in closet, and overlooks the front yard through a large bank of windows. This home is also equipped with many storage options including the large shed out back, attic space, and the work benches/shelving in the 2 car garage. In addition to great interior features, residents will enjoy access to the Powderhorn community clubhouse, beautiful pool, soccer fields, tennis courts, and nature trail. The home also comes with a 2 year warranty provided by the seller. There is so much to love about this home. Come make it yours!
- MLS® #1395904
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTim Davis
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1031 Powderhorn Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:01am EST.