314 River Otter Road, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1395917
Home in Lost River Simpsonville SC
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! The Grayson II sits on a corner lot and features a bonus, bedroom, and full bath upstairs. Hardwood flooring on the main floor except the bedrooms and baths. Granite surround fireplace, upgraded white cabinets, covered patio, granite kitchen countertops with an island quartz countertops in baths, upgraded plumbing and light fixtures, plus more! Love living at Lost River with the pool, playground, tennis courts and trails. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1395917
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address314 River Otter Road
- SubdivisionLost River
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:01pm EST.