364 Belcher Road, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1395921
Home in None Boiling Springs SC
11 ACRES on the RIVER/CREEK! NEAR-TOWN LOCATION! 2-STORY BASEMENT HOME w/GREAT POTENTIAL! LOVELY IN-GROUND POOL! GOOD SCHOOL AREA! GREAT PRICE for ALL! This beautiful 11-ACRE estate is truly a “diamond in the rough” with a very spacious home (2-story + basement). An IDEAL LOCATION in the heart of Boiling Springs, this property is also only 15 MINUTES into SPARTANBURG, (4 miles to USC Upstate & 8 Miles to Wofford), 30 MINUTES into GREENVILLE and 30 MINUTES INTO HENDERSONVILLE or TRYON. WHAT A CONVENIENT LOCATION with I-26 and I-85 being so near to go EVERYWHERE! You have a drawing board here to make YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE....whatever they may be!!! This place is truly a “RETREAT” with privacy and nature, yet within minutes of shopping/dining, etc! You will always enjoy the beautiful in-ground pool! “LIVE GREEN” on your own property, grow your own food, possibly having your own chickens or other animals OR divide the land for housing for parents or children! WHAT AN INVESTMENT for years to come!!! The home itself is just the “best” floor plan, having the Master Bedroom Suite on the Main Level, along with the open Family Room, Powder Room, Mudroom and a 2-car Garage. The Upper Level offers 2 large Bedrooms, a Bathroom, a Flex Room (office or exercise), and a large Bonus Room/4th Bedroom....listed here as both (this room is heated/cooled, has a closet, is sheetrocked but needs some trim work/finishing). Then, there is a full walkout UNFINISHED BASEMENT (heated/cooled and pre-plumbed), which is ideal for a WORKSHOP, OFFICE, or can be finished into anything! So much home here for anything and everything!! Special features of the home include: an Artesian well and a septic tank, even though the home is hooked to public water/sewer, rocking-chair front porch to enjoy nature and wildlife, hardwood flooring in Living and Dining Rooms, ceramic tile in kitchen, hardwood staircase, granite countertops in kitchen and more. The roof and pool liner have been replaced in the last year or so. However, seller, for new carpet replacement and other updates and finishing touches on home , is offering a $15K allowance to buyer at closing WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER (MUST be stipulated in contract!). HURRY for this FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY to buy this SPACIOUS HOME in this CLOSE-IN AREA with a BEAUTIFUL 11 ACRES on the Lawson’s Fork Creek (more like a “river”), where gold was discovered in the 1800’s and you can PLAY and FISH now! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1395921
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, River, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address364 Belcher Road
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.