404 Deer Meadows Extension, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1396026
Home in None Laurens SC
Owners say, let's find someone to love this home as much as we have. Owners willing to entertain all reasonable offers. Imagine waking up in the morning and starting your day with a coffee or breakfast on your oversized shaded back deck overlooking your own dock and peaceful water view. Watching the Blue Heron, Snowy Egrets and other water fowl not to mention the turtles and fish(Bass, Bream and other) that reside here. Beautiful custom built lake front home nestled on 1.79 wooded acres on the South Rabon Creek side of 500+ acre Lake Rabon. Home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The 4th bedroom has it's own full bath and privacy for guests. Hardwood floors, skylights, stone fireplace with wood burning insert. Huge 2 level trex like composite deck overlooking the yard down to the dock area and lake. There is also a community access drive(gator,golf cart, etc...) to the lake front just two doors down. This home has been meticulously & lovingly maintained. Numerous updates over the past several years such as BUT not only, skylights in the great room, new fans, deck, back doors to deck, 7550 watt emergency generator, full house water filter system, gutter guards, gun safe etc.. Don't miss out on owning your own little piece of paradise in the country yet just a short drive to Simpsonville or Laurens.
- MLS® #1396026
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentBob Church
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address404 Deer Meadows Extension
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Masonry
- ElementaryHickory Tavern
- MiddleHickory Tavern
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.