105 Bowers Road, Marietta SC, 29661 MLS® #1396069
Home in None Marietta SC
This recently completed mountain hideaway, with 7 acres is just the ticket for someone wishing to escape the rat race and enjoy the quiet and solitude of the mountains. This charming bungalow has an open floor plan, and each bedroom has its own balcony overlooking the unspoiled forests surrounding the home, while listening to the rushing waters of Oil Camp Creek. This home is great as a weekend getaway or either a full time residence. Located just a stones throw form Jones Camp State park. This is also the Gap Creek area, a beautiful, secluded valley that has not felt the touch of a developer. It is a hidden gem of the upstate, crisscrossed with numerous creek and streams that make for a very serene landscape. This property will be surveyed from a larger tract that will have 7+-acres. Do not rely on GPS, there is another Bowers Rd in Greeenville county, and your GPS will take you there instead.
- MLS® #1396069
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGreg Mcmahan
- Listing OfficeCherokee Foothills Realty Llc
- Address105 Bowers Road
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 7:31am EDT.