102 Wilshire Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1396078
Home in Greystone Easley SC
Beautiful home located in Greystone Subdivision. All lots are good size, nice shade trees and wide streets. This community offers a pool as well. What a floor plan! Enter the home and you will find the office/study on the right, the dining room on the left. The kitchen is open to the great room featuring a gas log fireplace. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets, 2 pantry's, gas cook top and a lot of counter space. The laundry room is very functional with cabinets and countertops as well. The master is on the main along with 2 other bedrooms. This is a split bedroom plan so it's perfect for those who do not like to feel crowded. Upstairs is a 25x18 bonus room with a full bath that could be a 4th bedroom if needed. This home features a screen porch and a deck for all of the outdoor space you need. Approximately 4 years old, this home has been meticulously maintained and is waiting for a new family. It is in the Wren school District as well.
- MLS® #1396078
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPat Grissinger
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address102 Wilshire Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.