405 Graypointe Drive, Greenville SC, 29650 MLS® #1396147
Home in Hartwood Lake Greenville SC
Welcome to The Wilmington! This spacious open-concept home blends traditional and modern elements to become one of our most popular floorplans. A formal living and dining room greets you at the front door, a large eat in-kitchen anchors the living/dining room, roomy master suite, guest rooms and loft are located on the second story. This home features engineered hard wood floors, designer selected cabinets and granite counter top pairings and a gas fireplace. The beauty of the homesites are unmatched! Come see best-selling home in person!
- MLS® #1396147
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- Listing AgentJohn Dutch
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address405 Graypointe Drive
- SubdivisionHartwood Lake
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Radon System, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.