304 Shoally Lane, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1396154
Home in Shoally Ridge Greenville SC
Shoally Ridge is an ideally located subdivision close to shopping, restaurants, downtown Greenville, Mauldin, and Simpsonville. 304 Shoally Lane offers a well maintained craftsman style home. Upon entering you immediately notice the hand scraped hardwood floors. Features include: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with a large bonus room which is wired for a projector or could be 4th bedroom. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, breakfast bar, double ovens and a pantry. From the kitchen the Great room welcomes you with a vented gas fireplace. The Master bath has a separate walk in shower, ceramic tile and dual sinks. The covered patio leads to a yard surrounded by a privacy fence. There's also an in-wall electric pet door with a special collar tag to operate. Garage is wired with a 100 amp 240 VAC disconnect for equipment or electric cars.
- MLS® #1396154
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGail Williams
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address304 Shoally Lane
- SubdivisionShoally Ridge
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.