6 Alister Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1396211
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Fabulous location in the coveted Hollingworth Bellhaven Village with a stylish spaciousness and a PRIVATE GUEST SUITE make this home special. A LUXURIOUS and functional OPEN FLOOR plan await you inside - a large kitchen with an expansive great room will get your attention – easy to interact with the family or entertain guests. An OFFICE NOOK off the kitchen gives you a quick place to catch up on tasks, with built in filing cabinets for convenience. HARDWOOD floors run throughout the main level and accent a great living space – 9’ ceilings, heavy trim package, wainscoting, and more BUILT-IN CABINETS in the great room. A large central ISLAND with GRANITE has barstool seating and offers a generous amount counter space that demanding cooks will love; lots of cabinet space and PANTRY too. All granite counter and STAINLESS-STEEL appliances make this kitchen shine, plus REFRIGERATOR, WASHER AND DRYER will convey. A sizeable dining room will seat plenty of guests, and across the foyer a formal living room allows for additional living space; this could make a good office. Upstairs, a grand sized master bedroom has plenty of space for the largest of suites and is matched by the bathroom that features an extra-large tub and custom tile shower. DUAL WALK-IN closets provide plenty of space. Three other bedrooms are located nearby, and the upstairs laundry room is convenient. A 5th BEDROOM with full bath is located over the garage with a private stairway – perfect for guests or use this as a large BONUS / media room. STORAGE space in this home is plentiful – check out the large closet under the stairway, the huge floored area in the attic, and the built-in shelving and closet in the MUD ROOM. A side entry garage offers plenty of parking, as well as a storage closet and cabinets. High tech ENERGY EFFICIENT attic system keeps utilities low and 3 thermostats ensure consistent performance from the HVAC. Outdoor living abounds here – hang out on the full front porch and talk to neighbors, or enjoy the patio tucked along the house for a more private setting. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - this section of Alister Dr features a grassy area across the street, providing a more unbounded area off the front, and LEGACY PARK is a very short walk away. The park is phenomenal – has a 10-acre grassy area with playground, lake, water features, and covered areas – walk there in just few minutes. Hollingsworth is known for walking distance to amenities such as Stellas Restaurant, dry cleaning, dentist, boutique YMCA, Soon to arrive will be an extension of the SWAMP RABBIT TRAIL that will provide pedestrian and biking access to Cleveland Park and onward to Travelers Rest – this has become very popular feature in Greenville. Great schools, neighbors, access to the interstates, Woodruff Road, Hayward Mall, and of course downtown Greenville really do make this a great place.
- MLS® #1396211
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address6 Alister Drive
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.