27 David Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1396212
Home in None Greenville SC
DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE! This wonderful Craftsman style home is like new and offers every feature you have been looking for! Amazing location, walking distance to downtown Greenville, minutes from the Swamp Rabbit Trail, in award winning & highly desired school district! This remarkable home offers 2,318 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with a discreet, rear entry, oversized 2 car-attached garage. This home is like new and shows outstanding pride in ownership. Custom features throughout including 9-foot ceilings, a gas log fireplace with Craftsman style mantle and built in shelves in living room, custom crown molding, trey ceiling in dining room, all bedrooms have walk-in closets, hardwood floors throughout the entire home. Upgraded ceramic tile in bathrooms and a tankless hot water heater. Enjoy entertaining with the open floor plan, covered front porch and screened-in back porch. Great flow through the living area to the informal dining room and exquisite cook's kitchen. Over $60,000 in builder upgrades, including custom cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, plantation shutters, upgraded GE Monogram stainless appliances, including a gas range, cabinet depth refrigerator, convection oven and microwave. All appliances convey! Main floor master suite with en suite master bath that offers separate shower and tub, double vanities and custom walk-in closet. A separate laundry room and powder room are also included on the main level. Upstairs offers additional 2 bedrooms with Jack & Jill full bath, plus a 12’ X 8’ bonus room for workout room, office or storage. Gorgeous manicured landscaping with established trees, flowers, full sprinkler system and leaf guard gutter system for easy maintenance. Endless storage with spacious closets, attic, extra storage room upstairs and garage built-ins for all your extras. Furnishings are optional. Don't miss out on this extraordinary home! *NOTE: 2017 property taxes of $8,139 were due to the 6% tax rate for secondary home. In 2018, the property was recalculated to the 4% owner occupied rate of $3,293.
- MLS® #1396212
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJonathan Steading
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Advocates Us
- Address27 David Street
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.