1209 E Washington Street Unit #303, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1396258
Condo/Townhouse in Richland at Cleveland Park Greenville SC
Charming condo located in the heart of Cleveland Park with direct walking distance to downtown Greenville, SC on the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Located in the highly sought-after Richland at Cleveland Park property, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, beautifully-appointed condo features an open floorplan all on one level with beautiful hardwood floors throughout all living areas. Unit #303 features a welcoming foyer leading to a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, bar height counter, handsome cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (all attached appliances to convey), pantry and wet-bar area with granite countertops and prep sink. Open to the kitchen is a living room with gas-log fireplace flanked by custom-bookshelves and a wall of windows. The separate dining room area also features lots of natural light and opens to a private, covered balcony overlooking the Reedy River. This unit also features a spacious master suite on main with large walk-in closet with custom closet system, and a spa-like bathroom with double vanities, ceramic tile flooring, jetted tub, separate shower, and linen closet. The guest suite also includes a en-suite bath with ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower. Additional perks include a walk-in laundry room with washer and dryer to convey and many recent updates including: some interior painting, newer washer and dryer, garbage disposal, oven/stove and more! The exterior of the building was re-painted in 2018 and a new roof was also installed! Richland at Cleveland Park is nestled on a beautiful, gated property with extensive landscaping and many areas for socializing, grilling or relaxing. An elevator to each floor is accessible in the common areas off the garage. Don’t miss your chance to own this amazing condo in one of the most desired residences in downtown Greenville!
- MLS® #1396258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2005
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentVirginia Hayes
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1209 E Washington Street Unit #303
- SubdivisionRichland at Cleveland Park
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.