401 Burdine Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1396324
Home in Burdine Springs Easley SC
Beautiful 4 bedroom/3 full bath home located in Easley's desirable Burdine Springs subdivision. This home has been well-kept, updated, and offers space for a growing family. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the main level, and a fourth bedroom, full bath with large tiled shower, and a spacious bonus room are on the second floor. The large master bedroom features a sizable bathroom with two sinks, separate tub and shower and walk-in closet. The updated kitchen has stainless appliances including a gas cooktop, white subway tile backsplash and striking granite countertops. The walk-in laundry room has cabinets for storage and an open shelf pantry. The den spotlights a gorgeous gas fireplace with wood surround. The exterior of the house is equipped with gutter guards, so no more spending time on gutter maintenance. Outside is perfect for entertaining or relaxing on the large deck or watching owls and other wildlife in your peaceful backyard. To create even more of an oasis, the wooded lot next door (311 Burdine Drive-TMS 5110-20-80-7696 R0060424**.46 acres) is included in the purchase. Buyer and Buyer's Agent are responsible for verifying all information including square footage, taxes, schools, acreage, etc.
- MLS® #1396324
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentApril Hendricks
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address401 Burdine Drive
- SubdivisionBurdine Springs
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.