50 Lake Vista Drive, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1396381
Home in None Lyman SC
Beautiful and well maintained 5 bedroom 2 bath on a 2.8 acre lot. LAKE access: located 1/4 mile from Lake Lyman with neighborhood lake access and club house on the lake. There are lots of custom features that make this home stand out. Some of which are: a great room has built in bookcases with a wood burning fire place insert. The front door is solid mahogany with stained glass. Hardwood floors throughout the main floor, granite countertops in the kitchen with a walk in pantry and tile floor. Open floor plan with a separate dining room and combination great room/living room. Four bedrooms on the main floor and an a bedroom in the finished basement and an additional flex room and open recreation room. You will feel right at home inside or outside with a patio, deck, and an in ground salt water swimming pool. With 2.8 acres, part of which is wooded, you will have plenty of entertainment space and have room for a garden. Property also has fruit trees and grapevines.
- MLS® #1396381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJudith Caballero
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address50 Lake Vista Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas, Wood
- CoolingWall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.