105 W Round Hill Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1396456
Home in Green Valley Greenville SC
One of Green Valley's superb properties masterfully laid out for entertaining and growing a family. The quality rings out with beautiful oak molding and coffered ceilings on the main floor. Amazing hardwood floors though out the main floor and upstairs. There is a "maids quarters" on the main floor that could also serve as an in-law suite. The floor plan is ideal for large gatherings whereby the kitchen opens to a 15 x 14 cozy great room, then a 24 x 17 living room, sun room and screened porch. Two half baths and one full bath on the main floor. Four bedrooms upstairs with three baths and an office. In the walk out basement, there is another great room with fireplace and another 23 x 17 "ping pong" room, golf cart storage area, workout room and plenty of storage. Room used as the 6th bedroom has no window. HVAC has just been replaced, gas heat and water heaters (2). The rear yard is fully fenced.
- MLS® #1396456
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address105 W Round Hill Road
- SubdivisionGreen Valley
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.