530 Laurel Crest Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1396466
Home in Laurel Crest Inman SC
USDA Eligable! This one-owner home is an entertaining paradise. Wonderful upscale neighborhood in District 1 offers a country feel but is close to shopping and has easy access to I-26. From the moment you pull up to this home it welcomes you Home. The rocking chair front porch is an ideal place to relax and enjoy small community life. Upon entering the home, you will see the beauty of the shining hardwood floors that add warmth to any special occasion. The formal dining room is the perfect place to celebrate holiday meals. The Great Room features a fireplace, octagon ceiling with accent lighting,large windows and french doors that lead out to the oversized back porch. The breakfast area also features 3 windows that allow plenty of natural light into the home.The kitchen presents upgraded granite countertops along with stainless steel appliances including a microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, smooth top stove. The cherry cabinets are all wood and have an incredible beauty that matches the detail work on the large island. The Master Suite is on the garage side of the home. It features beautiful oak floors, double tray ceiling and a spacious master bath with tile shower and separate jetted tub.The secondary bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home with hardwood floors and a lot of closet space. The back deck is the perfect place to relax at the end of the day overlooking the lush landscaping and gardens.... The property is tree lined with mature trees adding shade to any get together or special occasion.Home has an energy-saving humidifier system for year round comfort. Full yard irrigation system. Hurry before this one is gone.
- MLS® #1396466
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKirsten Holombo
- Listing OfficeGreer Real Estate Company
- Address530 Laurel Crest Drive
- SubdivisionLaurel Crest
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.