12 Brimfield Court, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1396478
Home in Shoals Crossing Greenville SC
This spacious and stunning home is in pristine condition with its shady front porch and stone featured styling. You’ll love the tree canopied backyard and gazebo made for escaping the summer heat. This immaculate 4-bedroom, 2 and a ½ bath home with a 2-car attached garage will give you plenty of space to move about with a family. Featuring an open floor plan that provides great flow from the kitchen to dining area to great room to formal dining and sitting room. The kitchen features a smooth top stove, double sinks, tile flooring, tile backsplash and a corner pantry. Owners have meticulously cared for the home and have spared no expense making this home very energy efficient and usable. They have added new carpet, insulated the walls in the garage, added a new insulated garage door, and put flooring and shelving in the attic so that storage is at a maximum. The fireplace is perfect for snuggling up with your loved ones or cuddling up along to read a great book. Upstairs features a giant bonus room that is perfect for those family move nights or for a child’s play area. The HUGE master suite is truly a retreat. It features high ceilings, a built-in workspace, and spa style custom doubled headed tiled shower. The numerous windows provide awe-inspiring views with the morning sunrise and evening sunsets. The backyard is a paradise shaded oasis from the summer heat with a large 10ax12 deck covered by a gazebo and plenty of space for the children and pets to frolic while adults can enjoy a cool drink and enjoy the tranquil sounds of nature. Imagine sitting around the firepit on those cold evenings and roasting marshmallows while telling ghost stories! The property backs up to the former golf course that featured a paved walking path. This home is situated in a friendly community with outstanding schools and is on the outskirts of Simpsonville and just 20 minutes to downtown Greenville. Home covered with Massey Termite and Natural Lawn has taken care of the yard.
- MLS® #1396478
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentDarlene Elmer
- Listing OfficeRed Door Realty
- Address12 Brimfield Court
- SubdivisionShoals Crossing
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.