38 Blackburn Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1396484
Home in Isaqueena Park Greenville SC
Welcome to your new home @ 38 Blackburn Avenue. This well maintained property is quietly nestled by Timmons Park and only a 5 minute Uber ride downtown. There have been several updates to the home over the past 5 years including master bathroom, Architectural Roof, HVAC, expansive deck and finished basement. The master bedroom with an en suite bathroom is located on the main level along with additional with 2 additional bedrooms sharing a full bathroom. The kitchen is chef ready with the oversized gas oven/range and hood, stainless steel counter tops and appliances, commercial grade faucet and sink.. The fully finished walk-out basement features 2 additional bedrooms, sizable living area, full walk-in laundry & storage room, full bathroom, craft room/office as well as large storage room! The driveway offers plenty of space for 2 cars to park with access and still have room for visitors. The beautiful magnolia tree keeps the home cool during the hot summers allowing for outdoor enjoyment all year long. The lot is deep with many possibilities to expand your new home's landscaping dreams.
- MLS® #1396484
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentBlakley Acevedo
- Listing OfficeCreative Capital Holdings Llc
- Address38 Blackburn Street
- SubdivisionIsaqueena Park
- Zip Code29607
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.