45 View Point Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1396541
Home in None Greenville SC
A must see spectacular home. One of Greenville's finest builders ( Century Builders ) has painstakingly renovated this wonderful home for 2+ years and finally unveiling this intense attention to details Luxury home for the public. Enjoy the extra elbow room of a sprawling combination of lots 3,2, Pt.1 creating 1.45 acres & featuring Magnificent panoramic views without the long trek all the way up Paris mountain .Convenient to schools shopping at Cherrydale...downtown Travelers Rest or Greenville City for events or Fine Dining and easy access to Hwy 291 to be at I-385 or I-85 in just minutes.The best of all worlds...your own luxurious Oasis while still simply a quick 10 - 15 minutes to Haywood rd. or downtown Greenville Hospital Systems. Over 5600 total heated livable sq. ft. with nearly 3000 main level and just over 2700 downstairs that could easily be rental space, in law suite or young adults as it has its own entrance , secondary kitchen,living area,media center,studio,bedroom,etc..... Truly the trim details, choice of colors,light and plumbing fixtures, flooring and more will impress you as it is a decorators pallet of excellence. Two new High efficiency Trane HVAC systems, Two high capacity and efficiency water heaters with recirculating pumps for rapid hot water anywhere in the house,New Architectural Shingles, New UV high efficiency windows and doors.New insulation and drywall throughout. This home is so well done as the builder was sensitive to create as 'Green' a house as possible. New septic tank and drain field for long term no maintenance.Two new 200 Amp electrical panels.Mature landscaping adds to the curb appeal. Over 1890 sq.ft. combined outdoor living space for main and basement levels including patios ,decks, porches. Make your appointment now!!! Do not be alarmed by the property taxes. As a licensed General Contractor renovating the home the taxes default temporarily to non-owner occupied tax rate. If the buyer qualifies as an owner occupant the property taxes will be approximately $5400 per year.
- MLS® #1396541
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,600-5,799
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address45 View Point Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Masonry
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.