233 Sandy Shores Circle, Townville SC, 29689 MLS® #1396544
Home in Other Townville SC
Lake Hartwell! Custom built 3BR 2.5BA, one level, 2400 SF open floor plan home located just off Sandy Shores Circle, in the Double Springs Community, which is most known for its inviting shore line. As you drive up to this well maintained home you will note the beautifully manicured .77 acre lot and grand wrap around porches that welcomes you to the front door entry. Gleaming hardwood floors greet and carry you through the open floor plan where the dining, kitchen and living areas are completely open to one another; perfect for entertaining your family and friends. This home features a brand NEW, recently installed 4 ton HVAC system! The 18x20 Great Room features a corner gas log fireplace with a beautiful mantel, 9’ smooth ceilings, surround sound speakers, division columns to the formal Dining Room and French Doors that lead out onto the back porch. The cook of the house will love the fully equipped kitchen that is complete with solid maple cabinets, lazy suzan, granite countertops, unite breakfast bar, large pantry and stainless appliances. As you continue past the breakfast room, that overlooks the back porch, you enter into the 12x20 Sunroom. This room features 8 large windows that bring in loads of natural light and access to the15x20 large Owner’s Suite featuring a walk-in closet, linen closet, tile floors, dual sink vanity, separate shower and jacuzzi tub. As you continue through the home you will find a full bath offering a large dual sink vanity and a tub/shower flanked by two nicely sized bedrooms with good closet storage and a spacious laundry room nicely finished with tile floors, storage cabinets and a deep sink. As you step onto the back portion of the porch you will notice the 16x24 building featuring a 11x13 front porch and electricity that would make for a great workshop, storage shed or play house! Awesome location with approximately 5 minutes to Interstate 85, 20 minutes to Anderson, 30 minutes to Clemson, 45 minutes to Greenville an hour to Commerce or just a few minutes by boat to Portman Marina for lakefront dining!
- MLS® #1396544
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Water Access, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address233 Sandy Shores Circle
- Zip Code29689
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:46am EST.