1 Savona Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1396569
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Enjoy European living at the base of Paris Mountain, in Montebello's Villaggio, one of Greenville’s most prestigious gated communities. It is located only minutes from vibrant Downtown Greenville; the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains; and Travelers Rest--one of the fastest-growing small towns in the state, which is also home to Furman University. This incredible villa, with an exterior of brick and stone, boasts charm, superior finishes and curb appeal galore. Ideally situated on a corner lot on the main divided median avenue, which features numerous planters and a gorgeous, custom-made Italian fountain, along with a large park with bocce ball court; putting green; and pavilion--ideal for get-togethers. This home's attention to detail is evident from the exterior stone walkways; brick and stone window surrounds and wrought iron balconies. Upon entering the gated, solid mahogany, custom-arched door entryway, you will find the interior warm and inviting with stained coffered ceiling, hardwood floors throughout, numerous arched openings and 10’ ceilings on the main floor. The great room has a custom-designed mantel and stacked stone fireplace, with natural gas logs and an electronic start. Several windows allow an abundance of natural light along with views of Lucca Park and Paris Mountain. Conveniently located between the dining room and kitchen, the butler’s pantry provides easy entertaining with the beautiful glass front cabinets, copper sink, wine chiller and vaulted barrel ceiling. The gourmet kitchen suite is the heart of this home and features custom cabinetry; beautiful granite counter tops; stone back splash; stainless steel appliances; farm sink with instant hot water; and a large center island. The adjoining breakfast area is a welcoming, cozy gathering place that leads to the large gated terrace with a custom cedar pergola, and flagstone rock flooring. A second stacked stone, wood-burning fireplace allows for outdoor enjoyment throughout the seasons. Located on the main level, the large master bedroom suite is a special private retreat, featuring hardwood floors; a hand-painted tres ceiling; and an oversized walk-in closet with a dead-bolt lock. The master bath is elegant, yet practical with two granite topped vanities; and a jetted corner tub with separate tiled shower. Rounding off the main level, you will find a large laundry room and powder room. The upstairs offers two large bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath; and two separate closets and vanities with dressing areas. One of the bedrooms and the expansive rec room lead to the upper covered porch with travertine floor and views of the mountains. The front and side balconies also boast flagstone flooring and custom wrought iron railing. Other features include newly painted interior; 3-car garage with alley access; whole house audio; 4 camera security system; plantation shutters; and beautifully maintained landscaping. 2019 HOA dues are $1760.00. Lot Registration Fee $300. Landscape Maintenance Fee $990 bi-annually.
- MLS® #1396569
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNancy Mccrory
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address1 Savona Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.