407 Hunting Hill Circle, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1396749
Home in Sugar Creek Greer SC
A rare find in the highly sought after Sugar Creek subdivision … when you enter the newly tiled foyer (Nov., 2018) of this traditional, all brick, 2 story + finished basement property, you’ll know you’re home. Look left & right to enjoy newly refinished (Jan., 2019) stunning hardwood flooring in the dining & living rooms, and on into the great room - you don’t find beautiful, genuine hardwood flooring like this much any more. An updated half bath, wet bar in the great room, large kitchen / breakfast room area, walk-in pantry, and walk-in laundry with sink round out the first floor. Just off the breakfast room area, the 10’ X 30’ deck provides space for entertaining, or for a little alone time on pleasant, quiet mornings. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes two walk-in closets, a third reach-in closet, and a renovated (Dec., 2018) master bathroom with separate shower and tub. Three more spacious bedrooms and an updated bath complete the upstairs floor plan. The finished basement includes a half bath and a walk out to a patio - more space for entertaining family & friends. Two wood burning fireplaces - one in the great room, and one in the basement - provide a cozy “welcome home” atmosphere during cold weather; these fireboxes and chimneys have been cleaned (Jan., 2019), and both chimneys are capped. Talk about location … Sugar Creek, with its broad offering of amenities, stellar school assignments, and convenient proximity to shopping, dining, and entertaining venues can’t be topped. And the property’s cul de sac location means low traffic and high privacy. Don’t hesitate - very few of these gems come along, and this one won’t be around for long.
- MLS® #1396749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentMiller Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address407 Hunting Hill Circle
- SubdivisionSugar Creek
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 3:33am EDT.