105 Trent Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1396756
Home in Avon Park Taylors SC
Don’t miss this move-in ready, 3 BR, 2 BA brick ranch on the Eastside. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...10 minutes from Downtown, Pelham, Haywood and 15 minutes to Woodruff Rd. You’ll love the UPDATED kitchen cabinets, new luxury vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen, dining and hallway and the open feel in the main living areas. The master bath has just been REMODELED with designer tile floors, subway tile in the shower, new sink and vanity, and more. The large DECK is perfect for entertaining family and friends and overlooks a HUGE, level, fully fenced backyard including a storage building with power. Visit today!
- MLS® #1396756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBo Cable
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address105 Trent Drive
- SubdivisionAvon Park
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.