274 Braselton Street Homesite 4, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1396792
Home in Mayfield Crossing Greer SC
Come check out this beautiful Pinewood floorplan. Open family room and kitchen area. Kitchen has a ton of great work/countertop space for all you chefs out there!! Granite counter tops throughout. Samsung Energy Star appliances and gas range. Large owners suite with double closets and a sitting area! Owners bath features granite counter tops, dual vanity, and large garden tub and separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large closets! Built with eBuilt energy standards; tankless hot water heater; superior insulation package, state of the art smart home technology, energy star appliances, and more! Built to save energy and dollars for its new owner! Sprinkler system, fully sodded yards. Ask agent about our latest incentives!! FREE Pool Membership to River Falls!!! Mayfield Crossing is the best of both worlds. Beautifully nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg, the community is conveniently located between highways 101 & 14 on Abner Creek Rd in the Upstate’s fastest growing area and just minutes from BMW, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, I-85 and I-26. Mayfield Crossing offers a wide variety of homes to fit many different tastes, from single level homes to two story homes.
- MLS® #1396792
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGary Stuart
- Listing OfficeEssex Homes Se Greenville
- Address274 Braselton Street Homesite 4
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 5:46pm EST.