201 Keelin Lane, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1396958
Home in Lismore Park Greer SC
This Lovely 3BR/2.5 Bath Home, with office on the first floor that could easily be used as a 4th Bedroom, has rocking chair front porch and sits on a large corner lot. Beautiful Throughout, this home boast a lovely kitchen with Maple cabinets, topped with Crown Molding. The counters are a beautiful granite that matches well with the maple color cabinets. Gorgeous Hardwood flooring throughout the downstairs living areas. Fenced Backyard is large and level. Patio is a nice size and perfect for outdoor grilling. Beautiful well manicured front and back lawns. Pride of ownership shows throughout this gorgeous home. The study/office downstairs can easily be used as a forth bedroom, if needed. Other nice features of this home include: two story foyer, crown molding throughout main level, wainscotting in dining room and foyer areas, chair railing in breakfast area, new roof with archetectural shingles, all vinyl siding is new on exterior of house, new HVAC system, granite kitchen counters, updated hardwood flooring, hardwood stairs, master suite with sitting area, spacious bedrooms, and many other features. Location is also a big plus with sought after Riverside schools, plenty of restuarants and shopping areas nearby, as well as work out and health facilities. This home is clean and well maintained. A One Year Home Warranty is being offered for Buyer's Peace of Mind, even though the appliances, roof, and HVAC system are only a few years young. Come Make this your New Home Sweet Home!
- MLS® #1396958
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJanet Happy Bradshaw
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address201 Keelin Lane
- SubdivisionLismore Park
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.