304 Holly Crest Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1397146
Home in Holly Trace Simpsonville SC
This home has it all! Great traditional, two story exterior, charming interior and amazing location! You will love the stately home the minute you pull up into the driveway. Inside the two story foyer is open and bright with neutral paint and newly refinished hardwood flooring. The office/den is accessed through french doors and is currently being used as an office/play area, but could be used as an additional seating area. The dining room is large enough for dinner parties and features chair rail, crown and picture molding. The living room has a cozy wood burning fireplace and has great sight lines into the kitchen and to the backyard. The well equipped kitchen features a gas cooktop, wall oven, built in microwave, lots of cabinet and counter space, a breakfast area, and a desk area. Also downstairs for your convenience is a half bath and the walk in laundry room. Upstairs the master suite has a double window, trey ceiling and full bath with double sinks, separate shower, spa like jetted soaking tub and a walk in closet. The secondary bedrooms are also on this level and share the additional hall full bath. The bonus room could be used as a fourth bedroom, home office, media room or craft area. A second stair case comes up from the kitchen to the bonus room. The inside of the home is very charming, but my favorite part of the home is the screened porch. Hang out with friends on the weekends or read a book while overlooking the wooded back yard. What an oasis! The deck is a great spot for the grill, and the stone patio has a fire pit. This home is in such a great neighborhood with a pool, clubhouse, common areas, and play area. Minutes from shopping and dining in Five Forks or Simpsonville. Just a short commute to 385 and downtown Greenville. Great schools! You won't find another home that offers so much! Better call today.
- MLS® #1397146
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address304 Holly Crest Circle
- SubdivisionHolly Trace
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.