7 Maplecroft Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397169
Home in Piedmont Park Greenville SC
Fully renovated! New roof, new HVAC and duct work, new plumbing and electrical, new bathrooms, new kitchen with granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances and a new cement driveway and walkway! This entire home has been refinished with modern updates while still keeping it's historic charm with original hardwoods, trim, molded doors, and large front porch. This home was a part of the historic community site called Camp Sevier. It was believed to be the doctor's home where they treated wounded soldiers during WWI. Camp Sevier was a cantonment site in Greenville County created to train federalized National Guard soldiers during the war. Lots of interesting history and lots of charm here! Seller has a request in with the county to finish driveway. The asphalt apron should be poured within a few weeks.
- MLS® #1397169
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHannah Johnson
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address7 Maplecroft Street
- SubdivisionPiedmont Park
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.