15 Enoree Farm Way, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1397212
Home in Silver Meadows Taylors SC
Scheduled to be completed in August (shutters on the front coming soon!), Hoover Custom Homes is proud to offer this 4 bedroom 3 bath home in one of the upstate's most beautiful neighborhoods. Situated on a beautiful, mountain view lot, this home features a beautiful master suite, along with a second bedroom and full bath on the main level. Don't miss the picturesque views over the neighborhood and further towards the Blue Ridge Mountains! The lower level also offers a large screened porch that leads to the open deck overlooking the backyard! Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, a full bath, and a large bonus room that offers many possibilities. One of my favorite features of this home is the hidden room off of one of the upstairs bedrooms. This 12x12 room is perfect for conditioned storage, or could double as a kids hidden playroom! The builder uses top of the line finishes to give this home the custom feel. These finishes include custom cabinetry, quartz tops (including the bathrooms), stainless appliances, site finished hardwoods... the list goes on. The Silver Meadows community is a low cost, friendly neighborhood at the base of the mountains with beautiful views from many of the homes. Yearly activities include Easter Egg hunts, men's groups, womens groups, and community cookouts. Call for more info!
- MLS® #1397212
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Boyd
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address15 Enoree Farm Way
- SubdivisionSilver Meadows
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.