112 Lantern Ridge Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397244
Home in Lantern Ridge Easley SC
Welcome home to this beautiful 4/5 bedroom 3 full bath home. Located in the sought after Lantern Ridge Subdivision in the growing area of Powdersville, SC this home is zoned for award winning schools. You will fall in love from the moment you walk into the the welcoming two story foyer of this home. You will walk past the formal dining room into the large great room and notice the beautiful two story ceiling, fireplace, and the wall of built ins. Just past the great room in this open floor plan you will look into the chef’s kitchen with plenty of custom cabinets and stainless steal appliance. Eat your meals at the peninsula or set up a table in the breakfast area. When you want to relax you can sit in your bright and cozy sun room. With the beautiful windows and glass doors, you can extend your entertaining area to the large covered deck overlooking the fenced in, private back yard. Sit back there and see the occasional wildlife in the woods behind your new home. Back inside you will see the large master on the main with the most beautiful windows and a full five piece en suite. To round out the first floor you will notice a perfect sized guest room with access to a full bathroom. Walk upstairs and take a look at the catwalk overlooking the beautiful open floor plan below. Upstairs you will find find two additional bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bathroom, and a large bonus room which has its own closest. Use it as a fifth bedroom if you need it. While you are in the furthest upstairs room, take a look at the size of the closest. You will think that there is one but behind the closet door you will see another which is great for storage. This home also includes full yard irrigation and a central vacuum system. Powdersville is a growing community with new grocery stores, shopping, and dining. It is popular due to its close proximity to I85 and its close distance to both Downtown Greenville and Clemson. Come and see this meticulously maintained home today.
- MLS® #1397244
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAlesha Oppatt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address112 Lantern Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionLantern Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.