1228 Rutherford Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397285
Home in None Greenville SC
OWNER must downsize! NEW PRICE! $228,421! Owner offering 1 year home warranty of buyer choice payable at closing. 1228 Rutherford Rd Greenville SC 29609 This spacious 3 BR 3.5 BA home on a huge. 78 Acre level lot features a MASSIVE screened/removable panel porch for year round living/entertaining with outdoor sink/utility area! Over 2500 Sf of living space, a family gathering size KITCHEN with island/two storage closets for pantry space, huge LIVING ROOM with fireplace, massive DEN with Fireplace, Laundry room with shelving, MASTER suite with a huge full bath with tile floors, secondary bedroom could be 2nd master with its own full bath with separate office/flex/sitting room; home has hardwoods/carpet/tile; Lots of rooms/storage space, plenty of space for your gardening/hobbies; a wide variety of beautiful plantings;City Trash/Recycle Pick up;Public water/sewer;natural gas heat; NO HOA dues; Roof @ 2017; Deck; Patio; per owner there are also hardwoods under the carpet in living room, hall, and small bedroom. This home is located in a very popular and ever growing area just minutes from our much loved downtown Greenville SC and Falls Park! Enjoy convenience,charm and character! Owners downsizing.The driveway is only shared with 1224 Rutherford Rd not the flower shop at 1230 Rutherford Rd. Make your appointment today to see this charming home!
- MLS® #1397285
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Dempsey
- Listing OfficeDempsey Properties, Llc
- Address1228 Rutherford Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.