152 White Bark Way, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1397297
Home in Moss Creek Taylors SC
PRICED TO SELL! UPDATES Galore! Beautiful, well maintained home with lots of storage space, in the family friendly Moss Creek subdivision! Desirable Eastside location! Within walking distance of the Eastside YMCA, convenient to Greer, Greenville, and GSP airport. Living room with French doors could be used as a home office. There is a formal dining room, spacious family room, sunroom, and a beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinets! The kitchen, breakfast area, sunroom and family room are all open and make an ideal place for entertaining and family to gather. The deck over looks the private backyard.
- MLS® #1397297
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJanet Landrum
- Listing OfficeFlagship Sc Properties, Llc
- Address152 White Bark Way
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.