300 Creek Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397332
Home in Oak Creek Easley SC
Wow! Adorable home on corner lot with Master on main. 2 large bedrooms upstairs with bathroom. Dental molding, real "fireplace" - cleaned 5 yrs ago. Tons of storage in both side eaves across front and back of home. Plus 2 additional buildings, 1 - 14x12 that has lots of electrical outlets, heat & air space heater w/ built-in storage shelves - excellent shop. 1 - 12x10 w/ electrical & built-ins as well. Original owners have maintained in excellent condition - 30 year architectural roof - 2007; newer windows & vinyl wrap approximately 10 yrs; Dishwasher - 5 yrs; Gas H20 - 3 yrs; Laundry room is electric but has gas hookups as well; Super kitchen w/ pantry, movable island, ceramic tile floor & back splash in kit & brfst area - 3 yrs - Plus much more! Back Yard has a paved area (16x18) has canopy cover with lights. Great area to relax anytime. Wonderful move-in ready home for anyone. All appliances to remain which includes refrigerator, microwave, washer & dryer. Better hurry! This one will not last!!!
- MLS® #1397332
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMarcia Hancock
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address300 Creek Drive
- SubdivisionOak Creek
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.