25 Pine Walk Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1397353
Condo/Townhouse in The Townes at Pine Grove Greenville SC
Former model home with all the typical model home features plus some! There is additional heated square footage in the garage that has been converted to an office. It has beautiful built in desks (2) with silestone tops, filing cabinets, many built in cabinets for lots of storage and also hardwood floors. This is the most popular floor plan at this neighborhood with the Master on the main and 3 Brs total, 2.5 baths. Since it was the model it has special paint treatment, a wall full of mirrors,and custom shutters and pediments over all doorways . Living Room has gas logs w/marble surround. Awesome Kitchen wit raised panel cherry cabinets, sile stone counter tops, upgraded faucet, smooth top range, microwave and side by side refrigerator. Master BR has double trey ceiling w/decorator paint treatment. Deluxe Master Ba. has whirlpool tub & separate shower. 2nd BR upstairs is big enough for a 2nd Master. Another included awesome feature is a structured wiring package that is complete with CD receiver, speaker in several rooms, including office. Buyer may convert rm. back to garage if garage is needed. Beautiful view of pond in front of house. Convenient E. North St. location - close to downtown & shopping. 10 minutes from our awesome downtown area. Neighborhood has pool and cabana.
- MLS® #1397353
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingYard Door
- GaragesYard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Pond, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMerle Dunson
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address25 Pine Walk Drive
- SubdivisionThe Townes at Pine Grove
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.