7 Dunrobin Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1397359
Home in Highland Creek Simpsonville SC
7 Dunrobin is a beautiful custom home in the sought-after Highland Creek Subdivision. This former Parade of Homes beauty features hardwoods throughout the main floor, a stunning 2 story foyer with crown molding, double trey ceiling, and an archway leading into the formal dining room where you will find wainscoting and transom windows that fill the room with light! On the opposite side of the foyer is the perfect space for a home office or formal living room. The Great Room boasts custom built ins and a cozy woodburning fireplace and opens to the kitchen-which is ready to entertain both family and friends. The custom kitchen features stainless steel appliances, large center island, and granite countertops. The breakfast area features a large bay window overlooking the private, fully fenced backyard. The wet bar between the Kitchen and Great Room is an entertainers dream with a granite countertop and custom wine rack. For added convenience the first floor has a walk-in laundry room with storage and a built in ironing board and a powder room for guests. Dual staircases will lead you to the second floor where you will find the large master suite with trey ceiling and a spa like master bath with granite countertops, his and hers sinks, separate shower and jetted tub with a large decorative window. In addition to the Master Suite there are three additional bedrooms that share a large hall bath with granite countertops and TONS of storage and a spacious bonus room with so much flexibility! The private backyard has a deck for grilling and plenty of yard space for all your family fun! Highland Creek is close to shops and restaurants and features a full amenity package including a pool and clubhouse.
- MLS® #1397359
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDan Hamilton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address7 Dunrobin Lane
- SubdivisionHighland Creek
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:16am EST.