Tom Young Bridge Road, Iva SC, 29655 MLS® #1397372
Land in None Iva SC
This is your dream Farm! There is 9,745' of Army Corp. Lake frontage on Lake Russell. The property fronts on Tom Young road for 470'. The home location sits 3,700' off of Tom Young Road. The property consists of rolling pasture, mixed hardwoods, a pond, and a creek. There are multiple barns, silos, a workshop and out buildings throughout the property. There is an old home on the property. Deer and Turkey are seen through out this property. Felkel Boat Landing is located less than 2 miles away. This property is 30 miles from Anderson, SC and 30 miles from Greenwood, SC.
- MLS® #1397372
- AmenitiesWater Access
- FeaturesBarn/Shed, Fencing-Partial, Storage Building, Outbuildings
- AddressTom Young Bridge Road
- Zip Code29655
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Hardwood, Lake, Lake View, Open, Pasture, Pines, Pond, Spring, Stream, Timber, Bottom, Level, Rolling, Sloping
- Listing AgentCaleb Rundorff
- Listing OfficeSouthern Land Exchange, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 1:16pm EST.