34 Claremont Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397464
Home in None Greenville SC
The Location! This decadent home is located in a very popular and ever growing area just minutes from our much loved downtown Greenville and Falls Park. The Cherrydale Shopping Plaza and Cinema, Greenville’s best schools, and beautiful Paris Mountain State Park are all easily accessible through I-385 and all within 5-10 minutes from home. Grocery stores,restaurants, and bars are within a walking distance. This spacious 3 BR, 3.5 BA house is freshly painted outside and inside with EcosPaint. The house has a modern interior design with gorgeous reclaimed hardwood flooring all throughout the house. The living room is inviting and cozy with a wood burning fireplace and 12 feet ceiling. The open floor plan and contemporary custom built kitchen has a spacious 4x6 island with granite countertops-perfect for meal prep and entertaining. An enormous bonus room plus finished basement is what makes this house really spacious and perfect for a large family or friends. A central vacuum system makes cleaning a breeze. This home is situated on a huge 1.14 acre lot, with mature trees surrounding it and creating a very private and relaxing setting. The backyard has an astounding relaxed outdoorsy atmosphere with beautiful landscaping, with the sound of a rustic water fountain, and cozy fire pit all accompanied by a semi in-ground pool. You have your own private green oasis right in the middle of the city. No HOA fees. Enjoy the convenience, upmost quality and luxury-feel of this home!
- MLS® #1397464
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentSergey Kisel
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty Brokers
- Address34 Claremont Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.