30 Pfeiffer Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1397467
Home in Twin Creeks Simpsonville SC
Charming, Move-in Ready Home in Convenient Five Forks Location! Nestled near a cul-de-sac in the popular Twin Creeks subdivision, this home boasts classic style with sought after modern features. Inside, you are greeted by the stylish Vinyl Plank flooring that span throughout all the main living areas. The first floor features an open floor plan with 9 ft ceilings and master bedroom suite. In the bright master bedroom, there is a trey ceiling and a spacious private bathroom with walk-in closet. The kitchen has tons of counter pace, recessed lighting and newly painted white cabinets. Off of the breakfast room is the screened porch area. This space is perfect for sitting and watching the kids and pets enjoy the nice fully fenced backyard. Upstairs, you will find 3 additional bedrooms and another full bathroom. The over-sized 4th bedroom can also be used as a play room or flex space. Front-loader Washer & Dryer, along with pedestals, included as well. Enjoy all the resort style amenities of Twin Creeks, including pool, playground and walking trails. Sellers are offering Granite or Painting Allowance with Acceptable Offer!
- MLS® #1397467
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentPaul Gallucci
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address30 Pfeiffer Court
- SubdivisionTwin Creeks
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:31am EST.