115 Whiffletree Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1397490
Home in Neely Farm Simpsonville SC
Lovely home nestled in Neely Farm. Majestic 2 story foyer with excellent natural light. Home boasts a large eat in kitchen, a screened porch for morning coffee, a large dining room, and a large, two story living room with a fire place and cathedral ceilings. The master bedroom is on the main floor, large and filled with natural light. The master bedroom is over sized and has a his and her walk in closet. Upstairs are three more large bedrooms and a full bathroom. One of those bedrooms could easily be a home office. The home has great space, and with a little TLC this home could be the perfect home for a busy family. A new roof was installed recently. Neely Farm is a Wonderful place to call HOME! This established community offers Fabulous Amenities which include: Newly renovated Pool and charming Clubhouse, Playground, walking path going from Pool area across to the Pond, Lighted Tennis Courts, Soccer Field, and Nature Trail. There is so much to offer families to stay involved and active in the community; Swim Team, Book Club, Bunco Groups, playgroups for stay at home Moms, Garden Club, tennis leagues and so much more! There is a nice mix of Families with Children, young couples with no children, Empty Nesters, and also Retired Folks. Conveniently Located to Fairview Road shopping, and easy access to I-385 for a short commute to downtown Greenville, you will LOVE Calling Neely Farm “HOME”!
- MLS® #1397490
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNancy King
- Listing OfficeKing And Co.
- Address115 Whiffletree Drive
- SubdivisionNeely Farm
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:01am EST.