505 Gail Avenue, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1397491
Home in Valley Haven Greer SC
Very nice property on almost 2 acres (triple lot) with tons of extras and privacy. You will feel like you have you own little retreat nestled in a forest yet very convenient to shopping and business. This home has been freshly painted inside and features lots of upgrades including newer luxury vinyl and laminate flooring, kitchen with brushed nickel fixtures, center island with bar seating, updated cabinets and soft close drawers, tulip lighting, and opened floor plan. Both baths have also been updated with the hall bath having a walk in tile shower that was equipped with disability features and the master with dual furniture vanity with solid surface counters and updated fixtures. There is a huge walk in laundry room with work sink as well. Step out back and you will find the screen porch/3 seasons room surrounded by tons of decking, a wonderful 3 year old HOT TUB that has been drained and professionally cleaned so it is ready to go, and is overlooking your private wooded setting. This home is also wheel chair accessible with a large ramp up to the deck. Need storage or a workshop? There is a large two story outbuilding with power that would be perfect for that handy person in your life. AND...big ticket items have been done - New 30 year architectural roof in 19', HVAC only 3-4 years old per seller, and windows have been replaced. Hurry and take advantage of this great opportunity!
- MLS® #1397491
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJ.j. Bowers
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address505 Gail Avenue
- SubdivisionValley Haven
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.