1027 Johnson Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397513
Home in None Easley SC
Welcome home to 1027 Johnson Road in Easley, South Carolina! Nestled just outside the city limits, this Circa 1890 farmhouse sits on 3.9 ACRES of meticulously manicured landscape. Nostalgia is all around the 3-bedroom, 2 bath, PLUS a bonus room home that was updated in 2008 with the addition of a new kitchen. Mornings will be a dream as you sip your morning coffee on the front porch. Relax in the cool evenings by the fireplace in the living room or entertain in the kitchen and huge 30 x 12 deck that overlooks the picturesque rolling meadows. As you walk in, to the left, is a bedroom that is a perfectly sized bedroom or guest room. As you travel to the rear of the home you’ll find your master suite. This large 16’ x 15’ master suite has enough room to hold your king size furnishings. Walk upstairs to an additional bedroom and bonus room. This bonus room could easily be made into a 4th bedroom with the installation of a closet. With approximately ¼ acre of fenced in yard, there is a safe place for animals to wander. To the right of the property you will find a functioning 10,000 square foot plant and tree nursery and a small outbuilding. Hop on your golf cart or walk down the long driveway to the rear of the property where it becomes a landscaper’s paradise. The current owner owns a landscaping company and nursery that is based out of his back workshop. In the rear of the property there are TWO shops, a 30‘x38‘, two-bay shop with separate office and full bathroom with shower and another 30‘x40’ shop that was installed in 2017. The possibilities are all here with plenty of extra land to suit your needs. Although you are outside city limits, you have access to the benefits of being close to shopping, restaurants, and everything the Upstate has to offer. Not many properties come on the market often so come see 1027 Johnson Road today before it’s gone! ***More possibilities available with this sale!***Seller has an additional 2 acres that includes 2 small homes. Additional property is adjacent to the listed property and is available for purchase for the purpose you desire such as an income producing properties, family homes, or just more land!
- MLS® #1397513
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Kennedy
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address1027 Johnson Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Woodstove
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.