252 Mountain Range Road, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1397573
Home in Farm Lake Boiling Springs SC
This 4 bedroom (5 counting bonus with closet), 2.5 bath home is southern living at it's finest! The curb appeal of this home is stunning! But if you aren't sold already, step into the two-story foyer and admire the curved staircase, beautiful wainscoting and hardwood floors! To the left is a space that could be used as a home office or extra living area with four extra-large windows for lots of natural light. To the right is the formal dining room with chair rail molding and the same large windows found in the office and throughout the home. The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, a stone backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Visit with loved ones at the breakfast nook as you look out the bay windows. Right off the kitchen is the living room which has a gas fireplace, recessed lighting, and french doors opening up to the screened in porch and beautiful fenced in back yard. There is also a guest bathroom downstairs for convenience. Upstairs are 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large bonus room with a closet (could be used as a 5th bedroom), and the laundry room. The master bedroom has a gorgeous curved entryway and 2 walk-in closets, and the master bath has a double vanity, separate tub and shower, and a separate toilet room. All of the bathrooms in the home have granite countertops. The home also has a 2 car garage, and sits on nearly an acre lot in the beautiful and well established Farm Lake neighborhood that is close to restaurants, shopping and everything Boiling Springs has to offer! Don't miss your opportunity to call this home yours!
- MLS® #1397573
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentElise Echols
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Company
- Address252 Mountain Range Road
- SubdivisionFarm Lake
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.