215 Crestwood Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397611
Home in Buxton Greenville SC
If you are looking for a solid well maintained cared for home in mature sought after neighborhood and located just 3.5 miles from downtown Greenville, this traditional brick ranch may be your new address!!!!!!!!! Step into spacious foyer where you will be drawn to large living room that opens to formal dining room. Also off the foyer you will step into a welcoming oversize Family Room(den) with attractive all brick fireplace with raised hearth and beautiful bay windows that overlook courtyard patio/backyard. The kitchen is a good size with tile backsplash, plenty of cabinets & countertop space to prepare meals and a breakfast area that will accommodate nice size table/chairs . The kitchen accesses the DinRm, FamilyRm, and the huge laundry/mudroom so easy. The laundry/mudroom is huge with more additional cabinets and countertop for folding area or doing crafts, projects, etc and has an expansive pantry closet. All bedrooms are a great size for your choice of full furniture sets. Both bathrooms good space and offer ceramic tile floors, tiled shower and tub surround. To top it off, let's talk about the backyard...walk out off the family room (den) area and step on to amazing patio courtyard area with brick pavers and is approx 65X16 in size. Enjoy the private backyard with trees and so many possibilities to create a park-like setting. Note: New 16 SEER HVAC system was installed June 2016; Home is under bond with Terminix . Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #1397611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnna Morton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address215 Crestwood Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.