217 Bishop Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397627
Home in Holly Tree Hill Easley SC
Come home to this Cape Cod style home with flexible floor plan featuring 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. There is a large bedroom with full bath adjacent on the main level with large walk in closet which is great for a master or in-law suite. The current owner used the large bedroom upstairs with bath adjacent as the master but could easily function as a large bonus room. The new over-sized rear deck overlooks the privacy wooded, .75 acre lot. The home is complete with a new AC unit in July 2019, new roof in 2016 and large 24x24 detached garage. Priced with current needed upgrades considered so there is room to make the home your own. Holly Tree is convenient to Easley shopping and restaurants as well as Greenville downtown.
- MLS® #1397627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDarren Halgas
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address217 Bishop Drive
- SubdivisionHolly Tree Hill
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.