119 Turpin Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397646
Home in Holly Hills Easley SC
If you are looking for a well maintained 3 bedroom ranch with a full basement and tons of space, then this is the home for you. This home has just been repainted, and it has a 4 year old architectural roof, tilt out vinyl windows, a new water heater, beautifully landscaped yard, and it even has a creek bordering the back of the property. The inside features an updated kitchen, large den with a stone fireplace and gas logs, 3 large bedrooms and a walk in laundry room. The back of the home features a large screened in back porch with a tile floor and a beautiful, relaxing view. The full basement has plenty of room for a workshop, storage, etc. There is also a masonry/brick fireplace with gas logs. The 2 car garage, with separate garage doors, is located at one end of the walkout basement. This house has been carefully maintained, and you can see the pride of home ownership on both the inside and the outside. Call today to preview this exceptional property and proudly make it your new home.
- MLS® #1397646
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentJohn Vess
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address119 Turpin Drive
- SubdivisionHolly Hills
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.