101 Barton Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397736
Home in Glenwood Mill Easley SC
Endless possibilities for a growing family! Move in ready, adorable updated 3 bedroom 3 bath home just blocks from downtown Easley. Featuring a unique mother-in-law/teenager suite, this perfect house has everything! Marvelous master suite with private sitting room/office, and huge walk-in closet. Gourmet chef's kitchen with cabinet space, breakfast bar, coffee bar, and pot rack. Invite the whole family for the holidays in your grand dining room with cozy gas fireplace. It's a great floorplan for entertaining and living! This home has so many possibilities for your family. Lower level includes 2nd kitchen area. Great for a man cave; to keep teenagers out of your hair, or even an in law suite! Could also be converted to rental property for a nice monthly income. Downstairs has private entrance that walks out beautiful private screened patio. Home sits on a corner lot, a shady oasis with peaceful mature landscaping. Driveway access from both Barton & Jeanette St. Home has newer 30 year architectural shingles, tilt out windows, ceramic tile, laminate flooring, and carpet. Super convenient central vac system on both levels, which is great for kids and pets! Dual heating systems, gas for basement living space and electric HVAC for the upper level. Extra insulation in the very large attic space. Seller to provide one-year home warranty through First American Home Warranty. Listing agent related to seller. Please schedule a private viewing today and prepare to be blown away by this charming home!
- MLS® #1397736
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentMelissa Gilstrap
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address101 Barton Street
- SubdivisionGlenwood Mill
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Central Vacuum, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Dropped, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.