304 Shadowbrooke Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1397752
Home in Stonehaven Simpsonville SC
Stunning all brick custom built home with Great Location in sought after Stonehaven II! Just off Hwy 14 you are right in between Woodruff Rd and Main St Simpsonville. This home is on a quiet cul-de-sac street and is truly a masterpiece. The pride of ownership abounds having been there from time it was just a blank lot and you can see the vision they had in the build of the home. You are wowed as you pull up and see the front yard and it’s lush landscaping. As you enter the front door into the large 2 story foyer you will see right away the owner has taken great pride in this home. The home features a 3 car attached garages, hardwoods throughout home (upstairs hardwoods installed July 2019) and plenty of space for those looking to entertain or for the whole family. The main floor and all the windows showcase a semi-open floor plan with the spacious family room with the featured gas fireplace and kitchen that gives plenty of opportunity for entertainment. The remodeled kitchen features granite counter tops, center island, plenty of storage and pantry. Connecting the kitchen and family room is the perfect breakfast room with it’s 2 story ceiling. Just off the breakfast room is the outdoor space have dreamed about. The screened it porch is where you will be drinking that cup of coffee in the morning or watching the big game in the evening. If you like an open deck just take a few steps and you have it and is perfect for all the grilling. A spacious dining room, study/office and it’s abundance of windows and a remodeled half bath. Up the gorgeous hardwood stairs, you find the massive owners retreat. The master bedroom features room, room and more room. There is a sitting area and on suite bath with tile floors, dual sinks, walk in shower and jetted tub and let’s not forget the custom walk in closet. The large second bedroom has a walk-in closet and its own full bath. Across the hardwood walk way you find the other 2 large bedrooms with a Jack and Jill full bath and walk- in closet. This home also comes with a warranty from AHS. The community has all the amenities your looking for with its pool, clubhouse and tennis courts. This home is in Stonehaven II and has NHE as Mgmt company and in good standing. Get here fast before this is Gone!
- MLS® #1397752
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDaniel Wright
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address304 Shadowbrooke Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:16am EST.